My Mabinogi character being a goober. (I've changed his looks since the last time I drew him, I think... He went from looking super-seme-like to ultra-uke-like LOL D8)
ANYWAY, you guys remember me whining about how difficult my philosophy exam was a week or two ago? WELL MY PROFESSOR POSTED OUR GRADES AND I GOT AN A ON IT AAAHHHH. It was so hard; I was sure I'd gotten a terrible grade! They were essay questions, so you can imagine how much I struggled with it, since I have so much trouble wording things properly LOL. I'm really happyyy ahhhh ;v;
3 comments:
SO CUUUUTTTEEEEE
Your mabinogi character always looks awesome * v *
CONGRATS ON PASSING THAT TEST.
I love it... but WHY DID YOU CHANGE HIM TO AN UKE-sob-
You always can come with drawings so easily, jealousssss.
I've always hated essay question 'cause I never liked writing stuff I didn't wanna write.
CONGRADULATIONS ON AN A
Myou>
thanks! :DD
Kairion>
XD just wanted to change up his looks a bit, I guess.
thanks P:
Post a Comment