Saturday, January 29, 2011

untitled

I am sooo sick :(
so maybe it's appropriate that I chose today to draw a bunch of hospitalized characters ahahaha.
I've been kinda dreading drawing all the Floor 13 characters because there are sooo many of them, but I'm not busy this weekend so I figured I should just get it out of the way. I still have four more to go but I got quite a few done.
(I'm not drawing some of the characters that only showed up for a couple of panels, like Ren's family... his mother was important to the storyline but appearance-wise, she was hardly there at all, soo not bothering with characters like that.)







LOL I love how out of place Seventeen looks. all those white outfits and then there's him. also, I hate drawing Twenty-eight. fucking straight jacket. those things are hard as hell to draw.

5 comments:

sorikaro said...

everyone is so cute! :DD
are you going to add Ari to this? :>

Autumn said...

unfortunately no :c she wound up being such a minor character that I feel it unnecessary to include her. maybe someday when I'm ultra bored and done drawing all the other billion characters I have, I'll do one of her just because I'm sorta attached to her, but for now, yeahh too insignificant of a character to bother with.

Anonymous said...

i love twenty-eight! ;3;

does she play an big role in the story? from what i remember of f13, she died really early on, haha.

Autumn said...

yeah a lot of stuff in the story got altered, and Twenty-eight doesn't die at the start anymore hahaha.

sorikaro said...

aww man... I understand though,
:> just thought I'd ask~ she's the cutest!