Tsukasa.
sooo I had math last night and this evening. my teacher is a total sweetheart but he is not very good at explaining things LOL :( so yesterday I was already lost even though it was only the first day... today people were more adamant about having him re-explain things so I wasn't nearly as lost today. I guess I'll just have to quit being completely mute in that class and ask for help when I'm confused :( ASKING QUESTIONS MAKES ME NERVOUSSS...
oh this is totally off topic but the sidewalks at my school were really icy today and I slipped and almost busted my ass AHAHA omg it was so funny. it's almost too bad I didn't actually fall; that would've been hilarious. when I got to class, several other students were complaining about the ice because they had all fallen down ahahaha. SO MANY PEOPLE MAKING FOOLS OF THEMSELVES. icy weather is great.
2 comments:
Tsukasa <3
Go visit your professor after classes in their office, they're really appreciate it and be happy to see that you're willing to try your hardest. They wont mind!
http://www.khanacademy.org/ is also VERY good for studying concepts that may be oddly described in a class. Good luck.
thanks so much! that site looks really helpful <3
Post a Comment