Kairion> LOL DON'T FEEL BAD ;_; I didn't choose any of the names people suggested on dA xD;... I actually was really really considering both names you suggested (especially Kain) but idk I guess I was looking for something extremely specific for them. my friend and I went through a ton of names before I finally settled on the ones they have now LOL 8(
4 comments:
Good luck with your test!
Good luck with the math test!
LOL none of my names were chosen for the OCs OTL
I love how you did the eyes on these chibis. Very cool!
I hope your math test went well :)
Reafu>
thank you!
Kairion>
LOL DON'T FEEL BAD ;_; I didn't choose any of the names people suggested on dA xD;... I actually was really really considering both names you suggested (especially Kain) but idk I guess I was looking for something extremely specific for them. my friend and I went through a ton of names before I finally settled on the ones they have now LOL 8(
Parker>
thanks! <3
Post a Comment