So yes, minoring in criminal justice, and if art proves to be something I can't support myself with, I will go through training to become a police officer. I think this may sound like a strange decision to some, but if you've known me for long enough, you may have heard me mention wanting to become an officer or detective several years ago. For one reason or another, I had decided I was incapable of such a job, but I'm rather tired of this negative way of thinking, and I want to try harder to aim for jobs I really want to do instead of immediately dismissing it because I don't think I'm good enough/strong enough/smart enough.
I still with all of my heart want to be an artist, but I am not stupid enough to aim for art without a backup plan.
Ironically, my drawing for today is of an ex cop LOL.
(huge picture sorry D:)
This is suuuch a mess right now LOL. Sketch of a commission I'm doing for pickles-chan. She asked me to draw Leon for her *v* I haven't done a CG of Leon in a really long time, so this will be fun! I am still and always will be a huge Leon fangirl, hahaha.
3 comments:
The only thing that I find unusual(?) about you choosing to be a cop would be the danger level--although, there's probably not a whole lot of major crime or anything in Kansas anyway xD
Even so, I think that'd be a pretty good job choice for you [not to mention cool] Especially if it's something you've wanted to do for such a long time.
I'd /love/ to see you become successful in art, but I'd be happy for you either way :>
You can expect me to be wishing you luck and stuff no matter what :D
Oh, and that's a super hot sketch btw ;D
hellyeah you can be successfull in anything you want to be!(not to mention you'd make a total kick ass police officer)
I want-love- to see you do whatever makes you happy, and getting your dream aswell!
<3 i'll be here wishing you luck!
haha you inspire me aswell
Myou>
yeah, I know there is a prominent danger level involved with that job. but if I do end up becoming an officer, I will be trained specifically for being in dangerous situations so I'm able to stand my ground to the best of my abilities, so I'll (hopefully) be okay hahah.
my hope is that I will be successful enough with art that I won't have to turn to my alternate career anyway though LOL
thanks <3
Onions>
thank you! <33
Post a Comment